Sunday 9 May 2010

Incoming

Morning all,

I'm currently trying to get the willpower together to get ready for work, whilst trying to do that I ordered some more helmets for my Space Wolves. Thanks to Jamie I'll soon be the proud owner of some more Grey Hunters, once I get them i'll swap the heads out so they fit in with the rest of the Knights. I was looking around on some random websites and found these helmets, I think they are quite funky and should (fingers crossed) look good on my guys, should take about a week for them to arrive so we'll see.

If any one is interested the site they are on is http://www.maxmini.eu/store/ 

I've been looking at buying another model, non GW to use as my Rune Priest in Runic Armour, i'm still swaying over that one, think I might focus on getting some vehicles, or more importantly, some paint!. 

 On that note, I am still trying to figure out how I want to paint the models, I don't like the "cartoony" way that a lot of Space Wolves look, I want to make them more rugged and battle worn, I was thinking of using Codex Grey as the base coat and then adding colours to it however i've also been watching Beasts Of War painting guide for their Wolf Guard Terminator and I really like how it turns out. Does anyone have any ideas?

Next post should hopefully show my army so far.

 - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment