Sunday 25 April 2010

Better late than never

Well i thought it's about time I got my first post up here as the others seem to be beating me to it.

A little background on myself, I used to play 40K around 12 years ago and loved every minute of it. I started out with Blood Angels and progressed on to Chaos Marines and pretty much dominated everyone I played with my Chaos Terminators with Reaper Autocannons (to be honest I think I may have made up one or two of the rules).

I always wanted to start a Space Wolves squad and picked up 1 or 2 models but never continued with it.

Fast forward to 2010 and after speaking to my fellow team mates we all decided to start collecting again and after much indecision on my part I decided to finally build my Space Wolves squad.

So as I'm about to leave for work the other morning the postman turns up with a rather large box which could only be my models, with only a few minutes to spare I managed to rip open the box and paw (no pun intended) at my new shiny Codes and Space Wolves Battleforce.

I have spent the last few evenings when i get home from work putting everything together and I hope to get some pictures up soon once I get the last few pieces I need to put the finishing touches to everything.

Commander Grimnar Out.....

Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment