Thursday 29 April 2010

The Vallhund "Dog" Soldiers

I have finally decided on a name for my Space Wolves, from now on they will be know as The Vallhund "Dog" Soldiers.

Ok so I thought I should start posting some pics of my expanding army.




Ok so far we have the Rhino for transport, 20 Grey Hunter/Blood Claws (not decided on what combination yet) 5 Scouts, 6 Long Fangs, the Predator sitting in the background (yet to be built) and a Drop Pod which is currently on loan to a friend.

The Long Fang squad I picked up yesterday and are still half painted in Dark Angels colours but a quick blast with Chaos Black will sort that out.

I think I am going to use one of the Grey Hunters as my Rune Priest, I have one with the two handed Frost Axe which could be used as a Runic Weapon and he looks quite priesty.....

Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment